The immigration officers will provide services for foreigners at President’s Office Building, PSU, Hat Yai Campus on last Wednesday of every month as follows:

  • The request for permit to staying in Thailand no more than one year. 
    Regarding the documents for staying more than 90 days in Thailand, please be informed that one can submit these documents not more than 15 days in advance or seven days after the expiry date, if not he/she will be fined 2,000 Baht. For the one-year visa, one can submit the documents not more than 30 days in advance. If the one-year visa expires, there is a fine of 500 Baht per day, but not exceeding 20,000 Baht in total. Remark: Attached photos while being on duty as additional documents. These documents must be printed on paper A4 and colored only. Instructor while teaching and Students while taking classes and their classes timetable.
  • Re-entry Permit
  • Notification within 90 days which can be submitted not more than 14 days in advance or afterwards 7 days after the due date.

29 March 2017 from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
at Room 210, 2nd Floor, President’s Building, Hat Yai Campus

Please check the necessary documents and official forms as published on the IAO website at:

Bring all required documents and photocopies to avoid difficulties on this day! A queue number will be provided (on 22 Feb.) to those having all documents ready after they sign the Registration Form.


  • Check the expiry date of your one-year visa, and in case it is due to expire before the immigration
  • assistance is offered at PSU, please go to the Immigration Office in Hat Yai city for the extension;
    otherwise, you may be fined 500 Baht per day for overstay and a ban from entering the country for a certain
    number of days may also be applied; one can submit the documents for the one-year visa extension 45 days
    in advance;
  • For the 90-day Report, one can submit the documents not more than 15 days in advance or seven days after the
    expiry date (not later than 7 days, otherwise you will be fined 2,000 Baht);
  • Be sure that you obtained a Re-entry permit (visa) before travelling abroad/exiting Thailand; otherwise,
    your one-year visa will be invalidated;
  • For employees: Work Permit must be updated prior to the 1-year visa renewal;
  • For the first-time extension of the non-immigrant visa, it is required the Notification for Owner of Residence where Alien has Stayed (TM.30 - can be downloaded from the link above), to be completed by the owner of residence where the applicant stays;
  • Try to reach the meeting room no later than 11.45 a.m.

For more information regarding visas in Thailand, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Thailand at and the Thai Immigration Bureau at